CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Dresser that lived in paradise...

My parents have a cabin in Heber, Arizona, nestled deep in National Forest Land. It's a wonderful cool retreat and I take advantage of it as often as I can. I spent the last two extended weekends there with the kiddos, enjoying the trees and, near the end, the rain.

I have been noticing a dresser in the basement that has been collecting junk over the past ten years. I think it came from another cabin that they bought furnished, but I am not certain.

It's got sweet curves and is very old.

I finally asked if I could have it and they graciously said I could. I painted it a soft blue on the body and left the scarred, burned top alone. The character was too sweet to cover up.

Available, email for details.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

0 comments:

Post a Comment