CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 10, 2011

Awesome Aged Armoire










We bought this old Armoire from a nice customer, Michele, in Scottsdale who bought it and never used it. She had it delivered to her courtyard so that it could weather naturally and she was going to use it in her house somewhere.

She actually bought my blue dresser (post forthcoming) and I asked her if I could buy this solid wood piece that she pointed out as a "future project" that she hadn't quite gotten around to. She accepted my offer and we brought it back to the homestead. My husband fixed some of the moving pieces and now its perfect with so much lovely character I can barely stand it.

I didn't touch it with paint. I just sanded carefully and coated it with some serious polyurethane.

It's already sold, but I thought I would post it here.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

0 comments:

Post a Comment