CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 30, 2012

One big post ...

Here are some of the pieces I have been working on.

Kristen's bar stools
Before

and After







A hutch that has sold

My sister in-laws end table



And, one of my favorites, this armoire, with a surprise ending




After we finished this one and posted it online, it sat for a week with no interest. I was lamenting that fact to my husband and he suddenly started planning a new use for it.

When we moved into our house last August, the weather was miserably hot. My parents bought two awesome wall mounted units which work great, but are kind of an eye-sore.

I has all these ideas for a custom built bookshelf to cover it, with receding doors that tuck into the unit during the summer, when the a/c is always always running.

But he said he could cut this piece in half length wise, like the tall way, and mount it onto the wall using screws and some table legs we had lying around.

It was genius.

Here is the result



And... here is what I finished today.

my boys room is a constant source of frustration. They have two twin mattresses ON THE FLOOR because I am a bad mom and I haven't made beds a priority.

But I saw this online today, and for the life of me I can't find out where, but I believe they are wall decals.


I love it! But I knew I could just use paint and do this project for free.

It wasn't that hard, surprisingly.


Next up my recent bathroom remodel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment