CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Desk I forgot to take a picture of before AGAIN.

It turned out nice, but it started out mainly a bright yellow, with purple legs and sides. It also had badly stenciled roses and bright shiny gold hardware. I sanded it a little, but found this paint job was several layers deep. I just painted over it with a smooth layer of creamy white, the last of my $2.50 Walmart OOPS paint. I was sad to lose that stuff. I sprayed just the gold on the hardware with a can of Krylon Metallic in oil rubbed bronze. It's basically black with little bits of brown and gold flecks. I tried to distress it a little, but that darned bright yellow kept peeking through, so I just left it. It's currently for sale for $60 in CL. Any interested parties here can email me.**SOLD**
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

0 comments:

Post a Comment