CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Copycat Barstools

I hate the word stools. For obvious reasons, but at 32 why does it still bother me? I also hate it when my mom says she is going to wear her "thongs" to the pool. She has been largely broken of that habit by her many daughters. Not wearing thongs, but referring to flip flops as thongs. Who knows, maybe someday our children will wince when we say "tank top" or "stilletto" I think that's how you spell that.

Anyhow... meandering back to my original point, I found these beauties at a garage sale for a buck a piece.

I copied a blog I read where the girl put cute numbers on hers, I wish I could remember what blog I was on. It's out there, somewhere in the maze. Anyone who wishes to enlighten me certainly may... its one of the blogs on my follow list. **SOLD**





Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

0 comments:

Post a Comment