CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 5, 2011

It's on the way...

So a big dilemma I have is EFFICIENCY and how to achieve it in this biz. Sometimes a spectacular deal comes along, right price, right piece, and its a three hour drive, round trip. What we in Arizona call
"the valley" is actually a massive sprawling suburban area surrounding the megalopolis of Phoenix. So from corner to corner, it's at least a two hour drive.

But in my Honda Odyssey, which I love so much it's hard to put into words, it would take from $10-$15 in gas. Sometimes a good deal comes along that is so good it justifies the extra gas.

But I haven't been able to justify the time spent. I feel like I have to include it in my skiddywompus profit and loss statement. Three hours just to pick up one piece, no matter how cheap, is too much time.
So this dresser was a nice little slice of heaven. Very nicely priced, and only fifteen minutes from my house. To make it even better, right by San Tan Mall, where my husband and I were about to go catch a movie.

On the way, and the profits more than paid for the date... win win win...**SOLD**
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

0 comments:

Post a Comment