CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Unsinkable Molly

I have a good friend who I talk about in my blog a lot, Molly. I will probably mention her more often, so I thought I might introduce her to you, the reader.

Molly was born in Mexico and very early in her life emigrated to the United States with her parents. She grew up here and married Eric, who is one cool dude, and soon afterward she began having babies and getting her degree. She encapsulates the archetype of a supermom, flying from place to place, taking care of her family and friends and church members and neighbors.

She surprises me often with her wisdom, kindness, and forgiving nature. She puts up with my sometimes impudent and impetuous personality and I know she still likes me.

Love you Moll...

She has had these pieces for some time, waiting for a little coat of paint and a little love.

They turned out superb.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

0 comments:

Post a Comment